Patients wishing to order repeat prescriptions can do so by using the online form via the link at the top of this page . Please ensure the form is filled out completely and accurately and note the following:
- Prescriptions will be ready for collection after 3 working daysupon receipt of a request.
- For reasons of safety, doctors will not fulfil your requests for repeat prescriptions during your consultation.
- Only medicines that are authorised by the Doctor/Nurse will be issued.
- Do not wait until you have run out of medicines to re-order your repeat medicines.
- Children cannot collect prescriptions on behalf of their family members.
Electronic Prescribing Service
This practice is set up for the electronic prescription service.
This means that for most patients we can send your prescription to your chosen chemist directly saving you having to come down to the surgery.
To get your prescription sent to your chosen pharmacy you will have to ask reception to sign up.
For more information about electronic prescribing services.